Advertising with the IEEE Boston Section affords you access to a highly educated, highly skilled and valuable consumer. Whether you are looking to reach students with a bright future and active minds, or whether you are reaching households with priorities that may include a family, planning for vacations, retirement, or like-values, the IEEE Boston Section is fortunate to enjoy a consistent relationship.
The IEEE Boston Section provides education, career enhancement, and training programs throughout the year. Our members, and consumers, are looking for valuable connections with companies that provide outstanding products. Advertisers who want to advertise must ensure their ads meet the IEEE Boston Section’s principles for advertising. Advertising generates revenue that helps support the IEEE Boston Section’s ability to provide high-quality education and community with other scientists and engineers.
For qualified advertisers, the IEEE Boston Section advertising options are very flexible. Through our affiliate, we will even help you design, develop, and host your ads for maximum efficiency. A few important features of the IEEE Boston Section:
- IEEE Boston Section is the largest, most active, and technically diverse section in the U.S.
- Comprised of Engineers, scientists and High-tech professionals
Advertising Outlets include:
- The Digital Reflector, the electronic magazine, is viewed by more than 10,000 subscribers monthly
- The eReflector, the bi-weekly newsletter, read by more than 8,500 subscribers twice-per-month
- The IEEE Boston Section Website (see below)
The website traffic averages:
- 30,000 targeted visitors (Globally)
- 50,000 Page Views
- 18,000 unique visitors
- 17,500 visits from Massachusetts
Contact the IEEE Boston Section office at, email@example.com or 781-245-5405 for more information on Advertising rates.