REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT POLICY
Payment and Refund Policy for IEEE Boston Section Courses
- Qualification for early registration is based on date of receipt of payment
- Payment is due at the time of registration
- Purchase Orders and Vouchers are not accepted Payment must be by check, or credit card (MC, Visa, or AMEX)
- A $50 cancellation fee is charged up to the end of the early registration date
- No refund will be issued after the early registration date
- Substitutions are permitted
- Checks will be processed when a sufficient attendance is reached to present the course
If you encounter difficulty or have questions about how on-line payment is implemented by our office, please send us a message from the “Contact Us” page.
Registering and Paying for Courses:
On-line payment and registration:
We prefer that our members use on-line payment and registration.
Other ways to register and pay for courses:
You may register and pay for courses the same way you have in the past by using printed forms found in the Reflector. If you choose to use the forms in the Reflector and pay by check DO NOT use any on-line forms. See the “Contact Us” page for current mailing address, fax, and voice telephone numbers.