Spring 2017 Course
When: Thursday, April 20, 2017
Time: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Early Registration Date deadline: Monday, April 10, 2017
Course Decision: Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Before Early Registration Date:
After Early Registration Date:
WHERE: Crowne Plaza Hotel
15 Middlesex Canal Park Drive
Woburn, MA 01801
If paying by check, the check must be received before the appropriate dates for Early Registration and Decision Dates.
Make Checks payable and send to:
IEEE Boston Section
One Centre Street, Suite 203
Wakefield, MA 01880
Speaker: Rajkumar Joghee Bhojan, Wipro Technologies
QA and Testing in DevOps Automation
Introduction: In most of the IT organizations, there are hundreds of applications are getting deployed per release. Currently, Agile projects release cycle duration is reduced dramatically. In this “Fail Fast” environment, choosing right test automation tool and its framework becomes imperative for delivering quality software. This day-long course (lecture/lab) will address the following questions: How to create new ways of adopting QA and testing in their core software? Are we able to deliver better product using existing testing methodologies?
• Comprehend the need of automated testing.
• Employ TestNG and Eclipse to execute and write tests.
• Develop a group of test classes with the use of WebDriver.
• Building POM framework
• Running Tests in Parallel
• Understanding how to use Jenkins and GitHub for Selenium Tests
• Design tests to minimize code using inheritance
Target Audience: IT Professionals, Students both UG and PG with Computer Knowledge and Researchers
Benefits of Attending the Course:
• Learning recent technologies in Test Automation space.
• Will get knowledge of Selenium and its techniques in trending technologies
* Gain Hands-on experience in Selenium WD.
• Latest technologies used in Software Testing
• Participants can directly implement the taught methodologies in their software projects
Speaker Bio: Rajkumar J.Bhojan is a Test Architect (TA), Wipro Technologies, Quincy, MA, USA. He has over two decades of professional experience in both IT and Academics. He holds M.Sc., (Phy), MCA, and M.Phil (CS). He has executed IT projects in diverse geographies including India, Australia & USA. He has worked as a QA Manager, Scrum Master, Corporate Trainer and Principal Consultant in reputed organizations. He has presented many technical papers at International conferences, Journals, IEEE forums and Google Tech Talks. He is a Certified Scrum Master and has rich experience in Agile/scrum Methodologies. He is a member in IEEE and ACM.
Course Materials, PPT – deck, Working notes and Sample Scripts.