3 Forbes Road
This talk is targeted to people that have not used or are new to Thermal Imaging. We will discuss the physics of how thermal imaging works and some of the common misconceptions. We will explore the various camera/sensor types, how they are different from each other, optics/lenses and the applications that leverage their strengths. We will finish with how the images can be analyzed and exported to other applications for further analysis or report generation.
AUTHOR BIO: Jeff Steele has worked in the field of Measurement and Testing for over 30 years. He has a BS in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Clarkson University. He currently is employed by FLIR Systems, a leader in Thermal Imaging technology.
Directions to 3 Forbes Road, Lexington, MA:
• Take Route 128/I-95 to Exit 30B, Route 2A Westbound.
• At the first traffic light, turn left onto Forbes Road.
• Go to the end of the street.
• At the traffic circle, turn right.
• Go halfway around the traffic circle and turn into the parking lot for MIT Lincoln Laboratory
• The main entrance is straight ahead, shared with “agenus”.