“Live” Webinar Courses – All Courses are held Eastern Time!
Electronic Reliability Tutorial Spring Series – April 29, May 6, 13, 20 & 25, 2021 – 11:00AM – 1:00PM
Software Development for Medical Device Manufacturers – May 3, 4, 5 and 6, 2021 – 1:00PM – 4:00PM
Digital Signal Processing for Wireless Communications – May 14 , 20, 27, June 3, 10 and 17, 2021 – 7:00PM-8:00PM
Modern Applications of RISC-V CPU Design – September 1 – 30, 2021 – Self-Paced – 30 Days to access
Electronic Reliability Tutorial Fall 2021 Series – More information will be posted soon. September 16, 23, & 30, 2021 – 11:00AM – 1:00PM
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT POLICY
Payment and Refund Policy for IEEE Boston Section Webinar Courses and On-Line Courses
- Qualification for early registration is based on date of receipt of payment
- Payment is due at the time of registration
- Purchase Orders and Vouchers are not accepted Payment must be by check, or credit card (MC, Visa, or AMEX)
- A $50 cancellation fee is charged up to the end of the early registration date
- No refund will be issued after the early registration date
- No refunds for online courses once the course is accessed by the attendee
- Checks will be processed when a sufficient attendance is reached to present the course
If you encounter difficulty or have questions about how on-line payment is implemented by our office, please send us a message from the “Contact Us” page.
Registering and Paying for Courses:
On-line payment and registration:
We prefer that our members use on-line payment and registration.